Fax to email is an online fax service.
How to get an online fax?
Sign up to your own personal online fax number by completing our form.
To send a fax through an Internet fax service:
- The sender attaches a document to an e-mail message. The document can be a scan of a paper document, or it can be created in a program such as Microsoft Word or even excel.
- The sender addresses the message to the recipient’s fax number, followed by the name of the faxing service (for example: email@example.com* example only).
- The fax service converts the attachment so that a fax machine can read it.
- The fax service sends the data across the phone line.
- The recipient’s fax machine receives the data and prints the fax.