Gmail free fax to email
Q: Where do I sign up for a free fax to email number for Gmail?
A: To sign up for a free fax to email number is easy – and follow the steps.
Q: How long does it take before I can receive faxes for Gmail?
A: You can start using the free fax to email service right away.
All we need i:
- your name
- phone number
- email address – it is that easy!
Step by step on how to sign up to set up your Gmail fax to email
What you need before you start :
What you would like to receive:
- Your own personal free 086 / 0865 fax number for Gmail
In the form outlined in red above:
- Type in your full name, phone number and email address
- Click the “Create My number..” button
You will now receive your very first free test fax in your email automatically.
Setting up your Gmail account to receive the 086 emailed faxes so that no fax lands up in your spam box, or in the promotions tag.
- Look for your first free fax in your Inbox
- If you fail to see the fax in your inbox, click “spam” or “promotion” and look for the email in there.
- Click the email to view it and click “NOT SPAM”
- Click “contacts” in the left menu
- Select “Add to my contacts” or type in the email address from which the fax email originated from in your address book.