Outlook Free Fax To Email
Free Fax To Email works with Outlook and Outlook.com
Q: Where do I sign up for a free fax to email number for Outlook?
A: The free fax service works with all email services including Microsoft® Outlook and Microsoft Outlook.com
To sign up for a free fax to email number is easy, visit Free Fax to Email and complete the form to start receiving faxes for free in your Outlook email client.
Q: How long does it take before I can receive faxes for Outlook?
A: You can start using the free fax to email service right away.
All we need is:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
Step by step on how to sign up to set up your Outlook fax to Email
What you need before you start :
An Outlook email account (Microsoft’s email)
- In the free fax signup form: type in your full name, phone number and your outlook email address (@outlook.com)
- Click the “Create My number..” button
Setting up your Outlook account to receive the 086 email faxes
- Look for your first free fax in your Message inbox. Your fax will originate from an email “Fax” or “Fax service”
- If you fail to see the fax in your messages, look for the email in “Junk”, “Spam” or “Promotions” folder or tab.
- Click the email to view it
- At the top of the message, click “Add to contacts”
- You are now Done! Your faxes will now always arrive in your Outlook.com email account!